EQ Stash Online - 2013 Download 01
Download includes fall release fabrics from:
Amelia, Catnap, Clover Sunshine, Downton Abbey – The Women’s Collection and Tic Tac 2013
|Art Gallery Fabrics
Bijoux, Carnaby Street, Color Me Retro, Nordika, Reminisce, Squared Elements, Textures, Tule and Urban Mod
Acacia, Botanique, Forest Hill, Garden, Memory Lane, Rosey and Vagabond
Anisa, Aspen Creek, Asuka, Fairy Briar and Meadow Rain
|Michael Miller Fabrics
Elephant Romp, Happy Tones, Happy Town, Midnight Gem, Mod Girls, Mod Guys, Urbanista and Uptown Urban
Scrumptious, Soho Chic, Vin du Jour and Wrens & Friends
Flirty Birdies, Dog Gone Cute Flannel, Magical Dragons, Peacock Paradise II, Stonehenge Aphrodite, Stonehenge Ginko and Stonehenge Meadow
|Riley Blake Designs
Andrea Victoria 2, Enchant, Fun & Games, My Sunshine, Sidewalks, Snips & Snails, Think Pink and Twice as Nice
Artisan Batiks: Elementals, Artisan Batiks: Kalahari 4, Felicity, Fusions® Texture Collection and Sierra
Hapi, Kaffe Fassett Collective Fall 2013, Market Mix, Mulberry and Vintage Florals
|Timeless Treasures Fabrics*
Apple of My Eye, Doodle, Siena, April in Paris, Cantina, Chantilly, Mini Series, Nouveau Rouge, Ophelia, Owl Be Seeing You and Shimmer Mist*These fabrics are new releases only, not full collections.
Downloading Your Fabrics
After completing your purchase, a link to download the file will be available on the confirmation page, in your confirmation email receipt, as well as in your ElectricQuilt.com account (as indicated below). Follow the instructions to download the file.
- Log into your account on ElectricQuilt.com:
- Click the “Downloads” link.
- Click the “Download” link next to “EQ Stash Online – 2013 Download 01”.
- Follow the steps prompted to by your web browser to download and run the file.
Viewing Your Fabrics in EQ7
- Open EQ7 on your computer.
- Go to Libraries → Fabric Library
- Click on the Library in the box on the left named “EQ Stash Online”. The fabrics appear in collections and are sorted by manufacturer.
- Browse through the digital fabrics, review their notecards for further information and select any that you’d like to use to color a project by clicking “Add to Sketchbook”.