EQ Stash Online - 2014 Download 02
Download includes spring release fabrics from:
Bare Branches, Charleston, Crinkle Stripe, Dazzle, Field Day, Max and Bunny, Mineral Forest, Water Garden and Southcott
|Art Gallery Fabrics
Chic Flora, Dreamin’ Vintage, Drift, Essentials, Littlest, Meadow, Nouvelle, Safari Moon and Sweet as Honey
Beauty Queen, Cottage Garden, Empire, Lovelorn, Pretty Potent, Slipper Roses, and Tiddlywinks
Acres to Sew, Canopy Cove, Kaya, Skinny Stripes and Stepping Stones
|Michael Miller Fabrics
Baby!, Garden Path, Houndstooth Collection, Pastels and Sultana
25th and Pine, Homestead Gatherings, Le Fete de Noel, Snowbird and Weeds
Chelsea, Enchanted, Hamilton Grove, Harmony, Lavender Market, Marie Antoinette, Monster Truck Madness, Safari and Woodland Friends
|Riley Blake Designs
A Beautiful Thing, Lazy Day, Lula Magnolia, Mod Studio, Splendor, Unforgettable and Vintage Happy
Blueprint Basics, Imperial Collection, Lazy Daisy Basket, London Calling 4 and Quill
Clothworkers, Glow, Kaffe Fassett Collective Spring 2014 and Westwood
|Timeless Treasures Fabrics*
Back to School, Bazaar, Beach Pass, Belle, Dynasty, Emma Blue, Fairy Tale, Folk Song, Hey Sailor, Kumera, Luau, Seaside, Sofia, Soleil, Splash and Tonga Pacifica*These fabrics are new releases only, not full collections.
Downloading Your Fabrics
After completing your purchase, a link to download the file will be available on the confirmation page, in your confirmation email receipt, as well as in your ElectricQuilt.com account (as indicated below). Follow the instructions to download the file.
- Log into your account on ElectricQuilt.com:
- Click the “Downloads” link.
- Click the “Download” link next to “EQ Stash Online – 2014 Download 02″.
- Follow the steps prompted to by your web browser to download and run the file.
Viewing Your Fabrics in EQ7
- Open EQ7 on your computer.
- Go to Libraries → Fabric Library
- Click on the Library in the box on the left named “EQ Stash Online”. The fabrics appear in collections and are sorted by manufacturer.
- Browse through the digital fabrics, review their notecards for further information and select any that you’d like to use to color a project by clicking “Add to Sketchbook”.