EQ Stash Online - 2014 Download 04
Download includes fall release fabrics from:
Desert Moons, Handcrafted, Joyful, Kim’s Hand Dyes Series, Low Tide and Reverie.
Athena, Cherie, Cleta, Emmy Grace, Gramercy, Indelible, Winged
Bumble, Circus Act, Clementine, Elizabeth, Folk Song, Franklin and Violette
Baby Flannel, Day in Paris, Fiesta (Chocolate, Blue, Grape and coordinates), Lagoon, Monkey Moves, Origami Oasis and Trelliage
Lillies of the Field, Mixologie, The Boat House and The Sweet Life
Modern Elements, Stonehenge Earth Rhythms, Stonehenge Kids Slap Shot, Up and Away and Vanity Fair
|Riley Blake Designs
Civil War Times, Good Natured, Happy Flappers, Just Dreamy 2, Olivia, Primrose Garden, Romancing the Past, Roots and Wings and The Cottage Garden
303 Kona Cotton Solids
Bhandari, Kaffe Fassett Collective, Kaffe Fassett Limited Edition and Seasons Collection
|Timeless Treasures Fabrics*
Creepy Bugs, Dot Mania, Fantasia, Indian Summer, Knitting on the Farm, Music, Hatch, Pin Dot, Reclaimed West, Rockets, Safari Crush Flannel, Sketch Gingham, Studio and Tonga L’amour*These fabrics are new releases only, not full collections.
Downloading Your Fabrics
After completing your purchase, a link to download the file will be available on the confirmation page, in your confirmation email receipt, as well as in your ElectricQuilt.com account (as indicated below). Follow the instructions to download the file.
- Log into your account on ElectricQuilt.com:
- Click the “Downloads” link.
- Click the “Download” link next to “EQ Stash Online – 2014 Download 04″.
- Follow the steps prompted by your web browser to download and run the file.
Viewing Your Fabrics in EQ7
- Open EQ7 on your computer.
- Go to Libraries → Fabric Library
- Click on the Library in the box on the left named “EQ Stash Online”. The fabrics appear in collections and are sorted by manufacturer.
- Browse through the digital fabrics, review their notecards for further information and select any that you’d like to use to color a project by clicking “Add to Sketchbook”.