EQ Stash Online - 2015 Download 03
Download includes spring release fabrics from:
Chillingsworth’s Spooky Ride, Downton Abbey Christmas, Happy New Year, Harvest Mix, Hollyhocks, Patriotic and Snow Day
Happy Halloween, Winter Miracle and Winter Wonderland
Bali Handpaints, East Grove, Freeline Drive, Ghoul House Rocks and Yuki
All the Trimmings, Bone Head, Festive Forest, Holiday, Skulls out and Winter Frost
Airmail, Evergreen, Forest Fancy, Haunted Gala, Ho Ho Ho, Jingle, Joyeux Noel, Kiss Kiss, Midnight Masquerade, Winter Song and Winterberry
Happy Haunting and Reindeer Prance
|Riley Blake Designs
Americana, Gold Sparkle, Halloween Magic, Happy Haunting, Merry Matryoshka, Postcards for Santa, Santa Express, Summer Celebration and Zombie Love
Artisan Batiks Noel 3, Artisan Batiks Northwoods 5 and Winter’s Grandeur
|Timeless Treasures Fabrics*
12 Days of Christmas, Bone Collector, Cabin Flannel, Camo Skulls, Frozen, Golden Harvest, Jasmine, Night Crawlers, Noel, Seasonal Portraits, Skull Paisley, Tis the Season, Tonga-Haunted, Tonga-Jingle, Tonga-Snow Angel, Wicked, Wicked Eve and Winter Deer Flannel*These fabrics are new releases only, not full collections.
Downloading Your Fabrics
After completing your purchase, a link to download the file will be available on the confirmation page, in your confirmation email receipt, as well as in your ElectricQuilt.com account (as indicated below). Follow the instructions to download the file.
- Log into your account on ElectricQuilt.com:
- Click the "Downloads" link.
- Click the "Download" link next to "EQ Stash Online - 2015 Download 03".
- Follow the steps prompted by your web browser to download and run the file.
Viewing Your Fabrics in EQ
- Open EQ on your computer.
- Go to Libraries → Fabric Library
- Click on the Library in the box on the left named "EQ Stash Online". The fabrics appear in collections and are sorted by manufacturer.
- Browse through the digital fabrics, review their notecards for further information and select any that you'd like to use to color a project by clicking "Add to Sketchbook".