EQ Stash Online - 2016 Download 01
Download includes spring release fabrics from:
Abacus, Cutting Garden, Handcrafted Indigos, Margo’s Mignonettes, Patriotic, Tender Romance and The Gray Collection
|Art Gallery Fabrics
Anna Elise, Artisan, Dare, Imprint, Playing Pop, Sketchbook and Succulence
Boro, Jeans and Things, Nostalgia and Orient
Clarabelle, Crystalia, Jenny Jane and Zig Zag
|Michael Miller Fabrics
Arrow Flight, Baby Zoo, Holiday, Into the Deep, Nature Walk, Old Friends, Sea Holly, Show Your Skin and Sommer
Coral Queen of the Sea, Dapper Wovens, Flow, Hometown Girl and Refresh
25 Days ‘Til Christmas, Ambience, Aunty Acid, Baby Zoom Submarine, Christmas Story, Eskimo Snow, Let it Snow, Mountain Lodge, Santa’s Surprise and Vintage Travel
|Riley Blake Designs
Apricot & Persimmon, Ardently Austen, Blackbeard’s Pirates, Chatsworth, Church Ladies Aprons, French Rooster, Owl & Co, Samantha and Sundown
|Robert Kaufman Co.
Carkai, Fragmental, Morningside Farm, Mystic, Studio Stash and Woodland Clearing
|Timeless Treasures Fabrics*
Amanda, Art Nouveau, Babes in the Woods, Brite Cats, Dogs, Field Day, Jubilee, Julia, Lily, Pretty Kitty, Sea Breeze, Sizzling Bacon, Tapestry, Wildflowers, Wine Chalkboard and Zoo
*These fabrics are new releases only, not full collections.
Downloading Your Fabrics
After completing your purchase, a link to download the file will be available on the confirmation page, in your confirmation email receipt, as well as in your ElectricQuilt.com account (as indicated below). Follow the instructions to download the file.
- Log into your account on ElectricQuilt.com:
- Click the "Downloads" link.
- Click the "Download" link next to "EQ Stash Online - 2016 Download 01".
- Follow the steps prompted by your web browser to download and run the file.
Viewing Your Fabrics in EQ
- Open EQ on your computer.
- Go to Libraries → Fabric Library
- Click on the Library in the box on the left named "EQ Stash Online". The fabrics appear in collections and are sorted by manufacturer.
- Browse through the digital fabrics, review their notecards for further information and select any that you'd like to use to color a project by clicking "Add to Sketchbook".