EQ Stash Online - 2017 Download 01
Download includes new releases from:
Floral Splendor, Insignia, Outlander, Printmaking and Seventy Six
|Art Gallery Fabrics
Bountiful, Charleston, Garden Dreamer, In Blue, Indie Boheme, Lower the Volume and Wonderful Things
|Dear Stella Fabrics
Blossom, Flower Power and Honey Bee
Celebrate, Hello Love, Intermix, Rambling Rose and Tabby Road
Bali Batiks, Desert Dawn, Me+You Indah Hand-Dyed Batiks and Sparkle and Fade
|Michael Miller Fabrics
Front Yard, Guppies for Lunch, Just Us Chickens, Sassy Cats, Sweet Emma and Tweet Me
Aubade, Compositions, Liberty Gatherings, Lulu Lane, Mixed Bag 2017 and Reflections
Colorworks Concepts, Nature Studies (Artisan Spirit), Northwood, Painter’s Passion (Artisan Spirit), Stonehenge Gradations Brights, Stonehenge Gradations No Sew Circles and Strip-R and Stonehenge Primitives
|Riley Blake Designs
By the Sea, Enchanted, Primavera and Sundance
|Robert Kaufman Co.
Black and White Collection II, Blueberry Park, Figment, Friedlander, My ABC Book and Sand in My Shoes.
|Timeless Treasures Fabrics
Dominicana, The Forever Collection, Tonga Batiks: Cloud, Happy Hour, Passion Fruit, Rose and Surf
Downloading Your Fabrics
After completing your purchase, a link to download the file will be available on the confirmation page, in your confirmation email receipt, as well as in your ElectricQuilt.com account (as indicated below). Follow the instructions to download the file.
- Log into your account on ElectricQuilt.com:
- Click the “Downloads” link.
- Click the “Download” link next to “EQ Stash Online – 2017 Download 01″.
- Follow the steps prompted by your web browser to download and run the file.
Viewing Your Fabrics in EQ
- Open EQ on your computer.
- Go to Libraries → Fabric Library
- Click on the Library in the box on the left named “EQ Stash Online”. The fabrics appear in collections and are sorted by manufacturer.
- Browse through the digital fabrics, review their notecards for further information and select any that you’d like to use to color a project by clicking “Add to Sketchbook”.