EQ6 Block Book
Item #: B-BLOK6
An illustrated guide to the 4,300 quilt blocks in EQ6.
What is the EQ6 Block Book?
The EQ6 Block Book helps you locate blocks in the EQ6 Block Library. The book is organized exactly like the on-screen libraries of EQ6 blocks:
- 1 Classic Pieced
- 2 Contemporary Pieced
- 3 Foundation Pieced
- 4 Classic Appliqué
- 5 Contemporary Appliqué
- 6 Motifs
- 7 Quilting Stencils
- 8 Overlaid Blocks
- 9 Border Blocks
How to Use this Book
For example, you want to find the Fox & Geese block:
- Find the block on page 32 of the Block Book.
- Open the EQ6 Block Library to 1 Classic Pieced and look at the Four Patch style.
- Select the block and click Add to Sketchbook to put a copy of the block in your current project.
- Now you can use it in quilt designs and print patterns for it.
Directions for using the EQ6 Block Library:
- About the Block Library
- Searching for Blocks by Notecard
- Searching for Blocks by Category
- About the Block Categories (which has all the info from the back of the notecard explained)
Softcover, sewn, black & white