Sew Precise! Collection 4
Item #: A-SP040
This product will not install on Windows 10.
This product is no longer sold by The Electric Quilt Company.
What is in this version of Sew Precise?
Print perfectly sized patterns in any size. Sew right on the paper pattern just as it comes from your printer. Follow the number order printed on the pattern. Remove the paper to reveal your perfectly sewn block.
All blocks are compatible with EQ and can be used in EQ for designing quilts.
Dachshund, Alaskan Malamute, Chow, Irish Setter, Lab, Newfoundland, Shepherd, Cocker Spaniel, and many more.
Balinese, Persian, Rex, Birman, Colorpoint Himilayan, Siamese, and many more.
Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Stegosaurus, Plesiosaurus, Pteranodon, Brachiasaurus, and more.
Easter, Halloween, Hanukah, Christmas, Fourth of July, and Valentine’s Day.
Jig saw, Needlenose Pliers, Wrench, Putty Knife, Caulk, Ladder, Tape Measurer, Hammer, etc.
1/4 Blocks, Crazy Quilt, Flower Blocks, Flower Centers, Hearts, and Traditional Stained Glass Blocks … all in 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″ leading sizes.
Cinderella, Red Riding Hood, and other story book blocks.
Crayon, Pencil, Graduation cap, Dunce cap, School Houses, ABC’s, US map, Apple, Chalkboard, and more.
Iris, Carnation, Clover, Calla Lily, Crocus, Poppy, Aster, Rose, Rosebud, Water Lily, Daffodil, and more.
Hen, Rooster, Longhorn Steer, Pig, Rabbit, Horse, Swordfish, Dolphin, Armadillo, Mallard Duck, Turkey, Butterflies, and more.
Sewing, Food, Maps of the U.S., Musical Instruments, Shoes, Vacations, Weddings, Houses, and more.
Using with EQ
Using with EQ
Using with EQAll Sew Precise blocks can be used in EQ. This lets you use EQ’s design tools on the blocks, coloring the Sew Precise blocks, setting them into quilt layouts, and printing them in a variety of ways, including as colored blocks.
Getting Sew Precise blocks into EQ is easy. The two programs will link together, letting you open the Sew Precise library from inside EQ.
Features in Sew Precise! Collection 4
- Over 800 blocks.
- All blocks can be printed as foundation patterns.
- Print blocks at any size.
- Contains very pictorial blocks.
- Software is easy for beginners. Click a block and click print!
- “Print as many as fit” is great for miniature quilt makers and small patterns.
- Sew Precise is stand-alone, but also links to EQ5, EQ6, or EQ7’s Block Library.
System requirements for Sew Precise! Collection 4
- Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8. Not compatible with Windows 10.
- Runs on non-networked Windows NT
- 14 MB hard drive space
- CD-ROM drive
- 64 MB RAM
- Monitor with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
- Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher (for some PDF patterns)
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher (download the most current version of Internet Explorer for free from www.microsoft.com)
Will also run on a Macintosh® running Windows® plus virtualization software (such as Parallels®)