We are working on re-releasing the stand-alone BlockBase software in a new format (for Windows and Mac users) in 2020. Along with the re-release of the software, we are also re-publishing Barbara Brackman’s Encyclopedia of Pieced Quilt Patterns!! We are so excited to work with Barbara on both of these projects.
Be a Part of Our New Products!
We are looking for talented quilters to submit sewn blocks to be featured in the new software and throughout the new book. These blocks may also be used to promote the products in emails, print advertisements, and social media. We’d love for you to be a part of these products!
What we need:
It’s easy! Just find your favorite block (in BlockBase or in the original book) and sew it in your favorite fabrics! Once completed, print and fill out the form below and ship it with your block to our office.
- Block must be from the BlockBase software or the original Encyclopedia of Quilt Patterns book.
- The block must have a Brackman number otherwise we will not use it. You can find this number in the Notecard of the software or next to the block image in the book.
- The sewn block should be between 9″ to 12″ in size. Raw edges are fine and will add additional dimension, which is okay.
- The sewn block does not need to be quilted, just pieced together.
- The sewn block cannot be a variation of the original. The construction must match the block in the software/book.
- Use any fabrics you want! Make it modern, make it fun, make it classy, make it patriotic — it’s completely up to you!
- Print and fill out the form below.
- Ship the block and the completed form to Electric Quilt using the address information included on the form
If you have any questions, please let us know. Our staff is available by phone (1-800-356-4219) or live chat Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:30pm ET. Or you can email us and we will respond the next business day.
We will not alert you when we receive your submission. If you would like to know that we have received it, or if you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact our office by phone or live chat during business hours, or by email.