Thank you for enrolling in our Fall 2016 EQ Academy workshop in Denver, CO. After great success with our first EQ Academy last year, we are excited to continue offering this 3 day workshop for our users.
So You’re Enrolled…Now What?
Step 1: Fill out the Student Info Form below.
This includes emergency contact information, food allergies, etc.
Step 2: Sign up for the EQ Academy Shutterfly account.
This will be our means of communication with the students. It is crucial that you create an account here and check it often. Read more below.
We need every student to fill out this form before the event. It is very important that we have emergency contact information on file.
After you place your order, you should receive an email from Shutterfly letting you know that we’ve added you to the EQ Academy page. This email should arrive within 1 business day of placing your order. If you do not receive this notification, please contact our office.
One of the most important parts of being enrolled in a workshop like this is communication between the students and staff. We want you to be as informed as possible leading up to the event. Last year, we relied on email communication which lead to some students not receiving emails and therefore, not knowing all the details of the event. This year, we’ve set up a Shutterfly Share Site. This is where we’ll be posting all the information about the class. Any updates or changes to the event will be posted to this site.
Again, we will not communicate using any other platform. So please be sure to get signed up for the Shutterfly account as soon as possible. (Once you submit your request to be added to the Shutterfly group, please give us 1 business day to approve the request.)
- It’s free! Just create an account and you’re all set. Plus, if you already have a Shutterfly account for personal use, you can login using that account. No need to create a second account.
- Schedules, staff photos, travel information, hotel reservation deadlines, etc. can all be found here.
- You’ll receive email updates when changes are made to the site, plus a weekly email digest of all the overall updates. You can adjust your email preferences to your liking, but please be sure you’re at least getting the weekly digest updates.
- You’ll be able to communicate with other students in the class! This is a great way to find a travel buddy or roommate!
- If you own an iPhone, you can download the Shutterfly Share Sites app and stay connected on your phone! (Please know that not all the information on the website is available on the iPhone app.) At this time, there doesn’t seem to be an app for other mobile devices.