Blending Photos with Fabric 2
Item #: B-KRANZ
Author: Mary Ellen Kranz Learn tricks for photo quilts! No prior knowledge needed! All you need is a camera and printer. Mary Ellen shows you the photography and printing tricks she teaches in her popular workshops.
You save $15.00 (50%)!
Bring your digital photos to life!
Be inventive with your photos, using Paint Shop Pro software! Learn how to turn your favorite photos into special creations.
- Choose the best digital camera for your needs
- Become a better photographer – 21 tips
- Edit photos in 10 easy steps
Printing on Fabric
- Buy the perfect printer for fabric printing
- Make do-it-yourself printable fabric sheets
- Set up your printer for printing on fabric
- Learn complete steps for printing
Manipulate your Photos
- Turn any photo into a kaleidoscope design
- Turn a small photo into a long strip
- Enlarge a small photo to quilt size
- Print long strips of text for borders
- Create unlimited color variations of any photo
- Make large text images to fuse
- Create a window-pane photo effect
- Make “poster” quilts
- “Stitching” photos into panoramas
- 10 complete quilt projects with patterns and instructions
- 13 computer TECHnique lessons
- Inspirational idea gallery
Softcover, sewn, full color