Karen K. Stone Quilts Book
Item #: B-STONE
Author: Karen K. Stone A colorful pattern book from one of America's most popular quilters and teachers. Includes full patterns and instructions for 13 quilts, including 11 of Karen's most popular quilts and 2 of the New York Beauty designs she is famous for.
Scrappy, Spikey, Sensational!
For almost two decades, Karen K. Stone’s dazzling quilts have won awards and a legion of fans. Now quilters who can’t get enough of Karen’s innovative takes on tradition and riotous fabric combinations can discover just how Karen creates her magic.
Do you own EQ5, EQ6 or EQ7? Get 10 of Karen’s quilt projects and libraries with the Karen K. Stone Quilts CD. Have fun designing your own Karen Stone quilt!
Karen shows you how to:
- Make exciting color choices for your quilts
- Chart block colors for maximum eye appeal
- Make clashing colors play nicely together
- Understand what makes a successful quilt
You’ll learn why:
- Fabric shopping is creative
- Fat quarters may not be enough
- Not every quilt needs to be finished
- You must listen to your own voice
Full patterns and instructions for 13 quilts, including 11 of Karen’s most popular quilts and 2 New York Beauty designs:
- Happy Rick-Rack
- Pine Burr
- Indian Orange Peel
- An Unusual Lone Star
- Lady Liberty Goes to Hawaii
- Terns & Ferns
- Yardbirds Circling the Cat
- Summer Star
- Mississippi Wheel of Fortune
- Cinco de Mayo
Softcover, sewn, full color