Current Version: 184.108.40.206 (Windows), 220.127.116.11 (Mac)
Release date: November 22, 2017
Follow the steps below to update your current EQ8 installation to the most current version. Version updates are released periodically and include anything from minor to major fixes and feature enhancements.
Step 1: Determine Which Version is Installed
To check which version you are currently running on this computer, open EQ8. On the Home Screen, click on PRODUCT DETAILS. If your version number matches what's listed above, your EQ8 is all up-to-date. If not, please continue to step 2 to update your EQ8.
Step 2: Select the Version Currently Installed
Select the box below that is the same as the version listed in step 1. This is the version that is currently installed on this computer.
Step 3: Verify Your EQ8 License
Please verify your license to determine which updates are appropriate for your EQ8. You can find your EQ8 license ID and password on the My Downloads page in your account.
Step 4: Download and Install Updates
Here is where you will find your file after the download is complete:
In Your Downloads Folder
In Your Downloads Folder
Version Release Notes
18.104.22.168 (Windows), 22.214.171.124 (Mac)
Foundation Printing Enhancement!
- Can now rotate foundation sections or patches in the print preview. A section or patch can be rotated in 30 degree increments with each click of the Rotate button.
- Auto Add in the Link Library option will automatically copy all of your installed and linked libraries that were
previously linked to EQ7 to your Add-on Libraries folder in EQ8. This will provide a quick and easy way to have all
of your previous add-on purchases link to your EQ8 libraries. Additionally, this feature will pull in all of your
EQ7 My Libraries for use in EQ8.
Read More >
- The Mac version that was initially released did not include the final files. This affected the PDFs on the Help
menu, Auto Borders and a few other things. We have now resolved the issue. Please go back to your account and
download the updated file and reinstall.
Get directions >
- Using CTRL+A on the Block Worktable would disable the “a” key on your keyboard. This is now fixed.
- There will no longer be duplicate library entries in the Libraries. This happened if you had add-on libraries linked to EQ8.
- Fixed an issue with EQ7 My Libraries from the Layout Library when transferred to EQ8’s Layout Library.
- Blocks will unstack based on your settings. So if you have your block stacking settings set to 2, and you open a project that has blocks set to 10 (for example), when you open the project, the blocks will automatically unstack to 2.