EQ Mini - Claim Product Download
This product download is only for those who purchased the retail folder of EQ Mini. Choose your operating system, then enter your EQ Mini license ID and password to verify the license. Continue through checkout to claim your download. Complete instructions can be found in your EQ Mini booklet.
How This Works
This product is only for those who purchased EQ Mini as a physical item, whether from a quilt shop, quilt show or online. Your purchase came in a white folder that included a booklet with your EQ Mini license ID and password on the front cover. This license ID and password needs to be verified with our server before providing you with the installation files. Follow the steps below to claim your download.
- Choose Mac or PC to receive the correct files for your system.
- Enter your license ID and password, then click Verify My License.
- If the numbers are correct, and if the numbers haven’t already been used to claim a download*, you should see a price of $0.00 and an Add to Cart button.
- Continue through the checkout process. You will have to create an account, if you don’t already have one. Completing the checkout process adds your EQ Mini download and license information to your ElectricQuilt.com account so you can access it in the future.
- Once you have completed the checkout, you’ll see a Download button on your confirmation page. This download link is also available in your email receipt and in your EQ account.
- Click the Download button to start the download. When it’s finished downloading, double-click the file to start the installation.
- Follow the prompts for installing and activating.
*Did you already claim your download? Log into your EQ account to access your download.
Want EQ Mini on a Windows and a Mac computer? Purchase the Migration Kit.