EQ Mini Migration Kit
EQ Mini Migration Kit
If you already own EQ Mini for Mac, you can purchase this Migration Kit that allows you to run EQ Mini on a Windows device using the License ID and License Password that came with your original purchase of EQ Mini. This product does not issue additional activations. If you are currently running EQ Mini on two computers, you will need to deactivate one of them in order to activate EQ Mini on the new operating system.
To be eligible to purchase the Migration Kit, your EQ Mini license must be verified. Please enter your License ID and License Password, then click Verify My License. If you have lost your License ID or need assistance, email .
Who it’s for
The EQ Mini Migration Kit is only for owners of EQ Mini software (Mac version).
How it works
With the purchase of the EQ Mini Migration Kit, you will receive a link to download the Windows files for EQ Mini. Since you are required to own EQ Mini for Mac, you will not receive a License ID or License Password with your purchase. You must use the numbers that came with your original purchase of EQ Mini.
You can have EQ Mini activated on two computers simultaneously. Activations can be easily transferred between computers.
Will EQ Mini work on my iPad?
No. EQ Mini is a download-only product for Windows. EQ Mini is not compatible with macOS or iOS.
System requirements for EQ MiniThis is a download-only product for Windows. No other installation device is included. EQ Mini is not compatible with macOS.
Internet connection is required to download the software, for product activation and validation, and for other software features. Instructions for downloading and installing are included with your purchase.
PC System Requirements
- Windows 7®, Windows 8®, or Windows 10®, or Windows 11®
- Internet access (Internet required for activation, deactivation, help resources and periodic validations.)
- 350 MB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation.
- Monitor with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or greater
- Internet access is required for activation, deactivation, help resources and periodic validations
- Unlimited installations
- Activations can be easily transferred between computers
- Two (2) computers may be simultaneously active